Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for BIKE RENTAL:
To take the bicycle to the beach and in the sand is strictly forbidden. Soiling arising from a breach of this rule is to be compensated by the lessee himself. Any damages, loss or theft for all rental bikes in this contract will be charged to the lessee`s account. Riding the bikes or taking part in an excursion is at your own risk. The company doesn't accept any liability.
The rented vehicle, accessories and additional equipment are in impeccable technical condition when given to the lessee and must be returned to the lessor at the expiry of this contract in the same perfect condition.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
the municipality in which this contract is made with implied waiver of their own jurisdiction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for TOURS:
The usage of the vehicle outside the designated paths and on the beach is strictly forbidden. Any damages, loss or theft will be charged to the lessee`s account. Riding the bikes or taking part in an excoursion is at your own risk. The company doesn`t accept any liability.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. The rented vehicle, accessories and additional equipment are in impeccable technical condition
when given to the lessee and must be returned to the lessor at the expiry of this contract in the same
2. Premature cancellation or extension of this contract must be solicited by the lessee with at least 24
hours notice. Failure to comply with this clause will entitle the lessor to change the complete contract
amount, any delay will be charged with an increased hiring rate of 50 %. Regarding the previous
paragraph it must be made clear that any insurance taken by the lessee included in the tariff will
cease to be effective at the point of time the contract expires, except in the case of an alteration of
the contract (extension of rental period) which must be by mutual agreement.
3. Strictly forbidden is the following:
1. Usage of the vehicle on the beach and outside the designated paths, any damages arising
from a breach of this rule are to be compensated by the lessee himself.
2. Fines arising from traffic or parking violations are also to be paid by the lessee
himself/herself. In connection with this the lessee is reminded that the wearing of a helmet is
3. Riding through seawater is also forbidden. Upon acting against this rule the deposit shall be
4. The driving of the vehicle by any person other than the lessee or his designee, said designee
having being properly authorized by the lessor at the request of the lessee and the lessee
being fully responsible for him/her.
5. Driving the vehicle in a dangerous manner or under the influence of any substance or illness
which could impair the psychological and physical state or reflexes of the driver.
6. Removing the vehicle from the island in which this contract is made without the explicit and
written permission of the lessor.
4. The tariff includes obligatory insurance.
5. An optional insurance that can be contracted (not for MTBs) includes accidental damage. Insurance
Excess, renter is liable for all damage and repair costs up to the value written in the table below. No
Damage Excess Waiver. Theft is not included!
1. Group A: € 100,--, Group B: € 100,--, Group C: € 100,--, Group D: € 200,--, Group E: € 400,--
6. Any damages or injuries which shall occur by or to the rented vehicle, and also which cannot be
clearly attributed to the responsibility of a particular party shall be charged to the lessee's account.
7. In case any conflict should arise regarding the interpretation or noncompliance of the stipulations of
this contract the contracting parties submit themselves expressly to the courts and tribunals in the
jurisdiction of the municipality in which this contract is made with implied waiver of their own
We treat the information you provide us in order to provide the requested service, make the billing of the same. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.