Scalpel Si Carbon 4 | 29"
XC Race (2019), 100mm
Rental PricesPrice per Day & Bike incl. Pump , Replacement Tube and Lock.
Today's XC courses are way more intense, with serious tech sections and hairball features you're more likely to find in DH. These are the kind of courses that don't require a bike. They require a weapon. A weapon that's ultra-light and ultra-stiff as you'd expect - but designed with a lot more capability, for that extra X. We didn't just build the Scalpel-Si for XC. We Built it for XXC.
XC racers and all-day riders looking for an edge when things get rough.
- Kill on the ups and thrill on the downs with the class-dominating weight and stiffness, mountain goat traction and insanely confident handling of the world's best XC race machine. Welcome to XXC.
- Frame: Scalpel-Si BallisTec Carbon
- Fork: ALL-NEW Lefty Ocho 100mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL, 100mm
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX/NX Eagle 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL hydro disc, 180/160mm Centerline Rotors
- Travel: XC Full suspension 100mm
*Frame sizes M, L, XL 29" *Frame size S 27.5"
Rental price includes pump, lock and tube.
Please note that online bookings can only be done for a period of 3 days or more & 3 days in advance. For all other inquires please contact us at email@example.com ur use our LiveChat.
A quality helmet can be rented for a €3 one time fee (selectable during the booking process).
All our rental bikes are equipped with:
- Premium Continental tires
- Fabric saddles
Please bring the following to complete your bike rental:
- Identity card or passport
- € 100, - deposit per rental bike - CREDIT or DEBIT CARD required!
- The PDF copy of your rental confirmation
The rental amount must be paid in full before collecting the bike (in cash, debit or credit card). The deposit will be repaid to you by the same payment method after the bike is returned.
Attention: It is not allowed to use rental bikes for bike races!