Which bike you want to ride during the week?
Start daily from October 2018 - April 2019.
- 7 days rental bike (BH Quartz 105 or selected upgrade models)
- 5 guided tours (free selection of our current program)
- Shuttle to tour starting points
- Energy bar & water on every tour day
- Free Motion Bidon & T-Shirt (made in EU)
- € 10,- voucher for Free Motion bike wear collection
- Support by our Team
- Mechanical service during the whole week
Average daily mileage: 43-72km
Daily elevation: up to 1.200m
Average speed: 20-25 km/h
You’re ready to take on several climbs at a steady, but moderate pace. You will need to be a regular rider on the road and be able to ride for 2 hours minimum non-stop. We also recommend you have experience of riding in a group.
Average daily mileage: 53-93 km
Daily elevation: up to 2.000m
Average speed: 22-27 km/h
The sport level has the same routes as our Hobby-level, with several climbs and long descents, but are ridden at a faster, more consistent pace. We stop occasionally to take in the views or fill our bottles. The mid route rest stop will be a well deserved break. Road riding is part of your sport regime and you feel comfortable with a stronger group in the mountains.