Want to pack more riding into fewer days of your Tenerife cycling holiday? Then the short version of our road cycling week is perfect for you. Choose from two groups tailored to different abilities with the option to move up if you’re feeling extra-strong one day. The package includes one of our brilliantly maintained, standard rental bikes, but you can of course upgrade if you choose.
Which bike you want to ride during the week?
Start daily from October 2017 - April 2018
- 5 days rental bike (BH Quartz 105 or selected upgrade models)
- 3 guided tours (free selection of our current program)
- Shuttle to tour starting points
- Energy bar & water on every tour day
- Free Motion Bidon & T-Shirt (made in Europe)
- € 5,- voucher for Free Motion bike wear collection
- Support by our Team
- Mechanical service during the whole week
Average daily mileage: 43-72km
Daily elevation: up to 1.200m
Average speed: 20-25 km/h
You’re ready to take on several climbs at a steady, but moderate pace. You will need to be a regular rider on the road and be able to ride for 2 hours minimum non-stop. We also recommend you have experience of riding in a group.
Average daily mileage: 53-93 km
Daily elevation: up to 2.000m
Average speed: 22-27 km/h
The sport level has the same routes as our Hobby-level, with several climbs and long descents, but are ridden at a faster, more consistent pace. We stop occasionally to take in the views or fill our bottles. The mid route rest stop will be a well deserved break. Road riding is part of your sport regime and you feel comfortable with a stronger group in the mountains.